Monthly Archives: December 2012

Neighbors-in-History, Part 3

Final blog post in this series, in which we introduce a few special neighbors-in-history who have contributed to our sense of place here. (See links for more info.) ERNEST WALTER WUPPERMAN (1907-1986) owned a veterinary practice on today’s North Lamar, north of Old Koenig Lane, from 1941-1976. Veterinarians H. M. Spangler and his son S. C. Spangler bought the business from Dr. Wupperman in 1976, when he retired. For many years it was called the … Read more

Posted in Community, People, Places, Streets | Comments Off on Neighbors-in-History, Part 3